I was informed that you want to visit Armenia. I can tell you when you can come here. Summer is a best season for visit. Here summer is dry and you can go Artsakh for see lot of old churches, gardens. We will visit different museum together. Dear Rob , we’ll enjoy our best summer .
Spring will come after winter. Spring is very beautiful in Yerevan, all the plants start to grow, the birds come from the warm countries and everything is very interesting in the spring. I love spring sun so much.
On Monday we went to the sea to have a rest. We took all the necessary things with us. Yesterday I swam a lot but in the afternoon we went to see the sightseeings. Tomorrow morning we will swim ,after that we will go to the restaurant for lunch. On Sunday we will leave Georgia and we will go to home.
When I grow up I am going to be cook . Now I love to cook a sweet thing. I like be in the kitchen and help my mother. Тhen when I will be a great cook I will become a chef. This is my main dream. I hope that it will come true.
Make a dialogue with the missing things in the cartoon(a whistle, a hairpin, a magnifying glass, keys, earrings). Then write who the thief is.
After dinner my friend wanted to play football.His name was John. John noticed that the whistle was missing.And he start to search it. But sister’s hairpin had disappeared too. Then they asked their brother about missing things. That moment his magnifying glass has disappeared too. It has disappeared the keys and earrings . They think who the thief. Suddenly, a cat was heard. They all ran to him and it was appeared , a cat has stolen all missing things.
Write down the past progressive of the verbs in brackets.
1. We were writing (write) the essay together.
2. Frank was preparing (prepare) breakfast.
3. Mrs Summers was not listening (not listen) to him.
4. Daniel was doing (do) the shopping.
5. They were not reading (not read) the book.
6. I was having (have) a shower.
7. He was not watching (not watch) TV.
8. We were swimming (swim) in the sea.
9. Tom and I were visiting (vist) the castle.
10. The sun was shining (shine).
11. She was cleaning (clean) the windows.
12. I was showing (show) them most of the sights.
13. Ann was not taking (not take) a lot of photos.
14. We were playing (play) voleyball on the beach.
15. They were talking (talk) to their neighbours.
Complete the sentences with the past progressive.
1. The girls were playing (play) cards.
2. Greg was looking (look) for his wallet.
3. Mr Miller was not washing (not wash) his car.
4. Susan was doing (do) her homework.
5. They were not playing (not play) football yesterday afternoon.
6. I was waiting (wait) for her in the park.
7. Carol and I were having (have) dinner when he arrived.
8. We were playing (play) the guitar when she entered.
9. Tom was not swimming (not swim) in the pool.
10. The boys were cycling (cycle) home from school.
11. She was working (work) in her office.
12. I was not learning (not learn) the new words.
13. Ann was lying (lie) on the beach.
14. We (sit) on the bench for a long time.
15. He was phoning (phone) his aunt.
- It was great.
2.How was yours?
3. What did you do ?
4.No,we went by ourselves.
1.I went skating. I went skating by myself.
2.We went for a swim. We went for a swim by ourselves.
3.We went bowling. We went bowling by ourselves.
4.I went shopping .I went shopping by myself .